Laboratory of SPM microscopy
Ntegra Prima platform (Scanning probe microscopy-based instrumentation) with the posibility to perform the measurement in external magnetic field (in-plane, out-of-plane).
Investigated materials: :
Fero and/or feri magnetic layers, multilayers, nanocrystalline and amorphous ribbons, volume and thin films, crystals.
Offered services – measured parameters:
- topografy imaging by classical AFM (roughness, surface analysis)
- imaging of magnetic materials MFM (different kinds of measuring tips – CoCr, CoFe)
- utilization of external magnetic field (in-plane, out-of-plane) up to 0,2 T (depending on magnetic poles)
- other SPM techniques (Kelvin microscopy, EFM, lateral force, litography)
- measurements performed in different atmospheres and/or vacuum
- Equipment newly contains heating stage for measurements of samples up to temperature 150°C and two heads (3 µm, 90 µm) enabling measurements using the scanning tunneling microscopy (STM).
External field parameters:
|Longitudinal magnetic field generátor (in-plane)|
|Magnetic field:||flat magnetic poles up to|
|shaped magnetic poles up to|
|Gap between poles:||18 mm||7 mm|
|Field direction:||in plane||in plane|
|Sample:||up to Ø 15x3 mm|
|Transverzal magnetic field generátor (out-of-plane)|
|Magnetic field:||1 kGs|
|Sample:||up to Ø 30x3 mm|